Welcome, Sunday , Mar , 26 , 2017 | 08:52 IST
NDT & Metallurgy Group is actively engaged in following technical services to the industries :
1. RLA of power and process plant components.
2. Failure analysis of engineering components.
3. Quality assurance of engineering components through different NDT methods.
Qualification: Ph.D. (Engg.), M.Tech.(Met.), B.E.(Met.)
Specialisation: Metallurgical Engineering
Phone: 0343-6452084 / 0343-2600885
Qualification: B.E, M Tech, PhD
Specialisation: Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Phone: 0343-6452083 / 7063574885
Specialisation: Deformation Behaviour of Materials, NDT, Failure Analysis, RLA
GRII/4 SR TECH2
Qualification: Diploma in electrical enginerring
Specialisation: ASNT level II (MPT,DPT,UT & RT)
Phone: / +919002499568, +917031291435
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Specialisation: ASNT-II (UT, MT, RT & PT)
Phone: / 9476133006
Phone: 0343 6542088
Sr. Technical Officer 
To develop process technology of high temperature corrosion resistance of Nano Scale Coating.
Project Date: 01/08/2013 to 31/03/2017
Project Type: Plan Project
1. Accredited as “Well Known Remanent Life Assessment Organisation” by Central Boiler Board, Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Govt. of India
2. Technical Services Rendered to various Industries for last 5 years : 50 Nos.
3. The group organize short term training programme on “Boiler Tube Failure & Remedies” as skilled development programme, Govt. of India for different power plant industries.
4. The group also organize Post Graduate Diploma course in Industrial Maintenance Engineering (PGDIME). The course has theoretical as well as practical aspects of Non-Destructive Testing and metallographic analysis in connection with damage assessment of different industrial machines.