CRICKET BOWLING MACHINE
CMERI has designed and
developed an experimental prototype of cricket
The main usage of this machine
is to provide consistent batting practice for
different cross-sections of the players. The
bowling machine will assist in improving the
natural talent of the batsman. The bowling
machine is very much useful to the cricketers,
who can use it as part of their regular practice
for fine-tuning of batting without necessity of
bowler. It will be of much use at school, club
and junior level where the standards of bowling
are less consistent.
- Microprocessor based digital speed control.
- Adjustable speed in 2 km/hr. increments from 50 km/hr. to 160 km/hr.
- Digital LCD ball speed indicator.
- Different varieties of bowling like good length , half volley, full toss, bouncer , in-swing, out-swing, spin are possible.
- Triaxial positive and precise tilting arrangement for precision line and length.
- Fully enclosed body enhances operatorís safety.
- Co-acting carefully balanced wheels for delivery of the ball.
- Portable and low cost.
CMERI is looking
for a sponsorer, who can take the know-how for
commercial manufacture of the